Our Triathlon coaching is one of a kind. Each plan is inspired by 3 separate Professional coaches. An ex-pro cyclist, Founder of Alto Cycling and National Champion, Bobby Sweeting. Division 1 All-American Swimmer, Josh Scott. Elite runner and multi half marathon champion, Blake Riley. Each swim, bike and run workout is created by the knowledge of not just a triathlon coach, but a master of their craft. All created workouts within each sport are then tied together by a USAT certified coach to help you reach your goal whether it be completing your first triathlon or qualifying for the Kona Ironman World Championship in Hawaii.
- Informative monthly newsletter to include team updates, training tips, and much more!
- Discount codes to use on races throughout the USA
- Exclusive VIP Tent at Team Races for Southeast Track Club members (with free food+beer!)
- Annual Training Camp Invitation with team practices, special guests, group dinners and TONS of valuable running information (TBA)
- Supportive online community of team members
- FREE 1:1 coaching consultation for local athletes. Phone call consultation for out of town athletes.
- Access to quarterly team video conferences (TBA)
- Personalized training regimen delivered via mobile app (Final Surge) (Bi-Weekly)
- Custom built workouts to help you reach your goals over any race distance! (Standard)
- 3 Professional Athlete Inspired Training Regimen (Swim/Bike/Run Quality Plan)
- Tips on running form, nutrition, hydration and recovery
- Communication with Coach Blake via call/text/email/facetime (Weekly)
- Functional Strength and Core program (Custom)
- FREE Southeast Track Club Training Shirt/Singlet
- Custom race strategy (pacing, nutrition, etc.)
- Plyometric and Dynamic Exercises to improve Speed Development (Standard)