The philosophy behind the Southeast Track Club run program is not only unique, but more described as the secret recipe to success. Inspired by elite runner and previous NCAA D1 and D2 runner, Coach Blake Riley. A big part of our program that has allowed near a 100% success rate is the inclusion of alternating paces and the removal of isolation workouts. We don’t incorporate your well known “tempo run”, but rather a series workouts that come with alternating speeds. Your board of coaches work together to design the best program, incorporating the right about of workload at the right times to allow you to not only enjoy the process of training but have you feeling stronger, fitter and healthier than ever come race day!
- Informative monthly newsletter to include team updates, training tips, and much more!
- Discount codes to use on races throughout the USA
- Exclusive VIP Tent at Team Races for Southeast Track Club members (with free food+beer!)
- Annual Training Camp Invitation with team practices, special guests, group dinners and TONS of valuable running information (TBA)
- Supportive online community of team members
- FREE 1:1 coaching consultation for local athletes. Phone call consulation for out of town athletes.
- Access to quarterly team video conferences (TBA)
- Personalized training regimen delivered via mobile app (Final Surge) (Weekly)
- Custom built workouts to help you reach your goals over any race distance!
- Tips on running form, nutrition, hydration and recovery
- Communication with Coach Blake via call/text/email/facetime (Weekly)
- Functional Strength and Core program (Custom)
- FREE Southeast Track Club Training Shirt/Singlet
- Custom race strategy (pacing, nutrition, etc.)
- Plyometric and Dynamic Exercises to improve Speed Development (Custom)
- Nutrition/Hydration plan designed around daily training (Custom)
- Monthly 1:1 Conference with Coach
- Virtual Running Form Analysis (addresses form, cadence, pronation/supination, shoe recommendations, etc.)